Tuesday, July 8, 2008

You know what really pisses me off? People that can't take a hint. But that's not really what I wanna talk about. I'm really starting to hate cellphones. Besides the fact that your every second of privacy is invaded by some retard looking for something or someone or just wanting to chat you get all sorts of bastards that just refuse to understand why you can't do some thing or another over the phone. I tried. Really, I did. I even answered somebody elses phone while they were away. I know what you're thinking: "Why answer someone elses phone?". Well, I just assumed that since the person is indisposable and the person calling was a mutual aquaintance....why not? I spent about 10 minutes explaining that the person was away and could not be reached. A menior task that would've normally taken a couple of second plus telling the person to call back in half an hour. But it didn't. It took 10 minutes all in which the person kept screaming that they wanted to talk to the person no matter where they are.

Another thing I hate is when someone calls in someone elses name just to pass a message. Not only do I have to decypher the message but I also get the anguish of trying to explain to a person that has no idea what I'm talking about the details. If you're not a secretary and legally bound to calling and are not in full knowlege of the subject, please, just do me a favour and don't call.

Now, I like the idea of calling someone instead of seeing their face couse besides the fact that I don't have to worry about the smell and stare at some hideous malformation called an eye socket I can just tell them from a reasonably safe distance what I want and just be done with it. But all the useless or elongated conversations just kill me. The joke's over. It's stale. Get over it, tell your girlfriend or boyfriend or mom or whatever to just stay out of it and call yourself. And in all due respect, call, but make it short. I don't wanna spend the best part of my day (reading comics,watching cartoons, eating baby heads (cannibalism's good, yeah?) or just breathing) with useless and prolonged conversations.

I'm done. Don't make me ignore your calls!

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment