Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Looking back at it now, as I sit here unable to breath, speak or swallow correclty with a piece of textile in my mouth I don't really think it was a good idea. But then again who am I to argue with a trained professional? Amazing enough but true: I have made the cut for Myth Busters today by busting a few myself.

1. It is in fact NOT true that anesthetics make you go high. It does make you drowsy. I mean like I could just fall asleep on the keyboard using the monitor as a bedrest. I could use a coffee but I couldn't drink it.

2. The extraction is not painful. I honestly didn't feel a thing after being shot full of a siring load of shit. Therefor I do not wanna hear anyone about pains and fears of going to the dentist. If you do feel pain...well...it just surves you right for going to the butcher at the corner market.

3. (and most important) The tooth fairy may give you a doller for every tooth you put under the pillow but the dentist takes ~$15 for every tooth he takes out.

....oh...and as for the fact that every tooth you lose makes IT bigger is absolutely ture. I mean you should've seen the sheer size of it. I mean, black people used to run in terror if they saw it. But now....!

Anyway, before the anestetic wears of and I go back to being beligerant and insane I would like to say that this was not one of my best days and even though it was a slightly uncomfortable experience it can in no way compare to the horrors of living in this zoo you people call a society.

Have a....whatever.

......................................................................look at the pretty colors.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment